Such wonderful news!!!!
Due to a very generous, anonymous person, Shane and I are going to Kansas City next week after all!
When we took our car in the other week and got new brakes and 4 new tires, we cancelled our trip to KC for December. We were disappointed, but had peace about not going. By that I mean that we weren't whining and pining for the trip. But, deep down both of us just couldn't believe that we weren't going. Shane thought that somehow we just might be going after all. I kept thinking that, but didn't know how that was at all possible. We didn't really verbalize that too much to each other, but just accepted that it looked like we weren't going.
Well, somebody approached us with a wad of cash to cover the trip and said that he/she wanted us to be able to go after all! After refusing the blessing twice, we accepted! And with joy! I'm totally pumped to be able to go to One Thing next week!
So, Shaner and I get to go to KC together again! We also get to be a part of a pretty great-sounding conference! 10,000 young adults! Incredible worship leaders and speakers! Fill me with knowledge and let me worship!
We'll be gone for 6 days and get to stay with our friend, Joyska! We've never stayed at her place before! I look forward to good times and good eats (here we come Panera Bread!).
And.....when we get back to Winnipeg, I'm working quite a bit and will be in Manitoba for 5 days before heading south to Puerto Rico with my sister for 9-10 days! It is holiday time for me! And what a blessing that both trips were totally taken care of! Otherwise they would have been impossible for us!
Thank-you Lord for your provision and blessings! He totally blessed us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment