Morning!
Yesterday had ups and downs.
Baking with mom was great! I am looking forward to the day when Steph doesn't work every week day and can join us in holiday baking! The babies were home and I got to give lots of loving, rock Vivi to sleep, give Caden kisses. Strangely, I don't seem to remember how to spell my foster brother's name! And I got to see my bro....who was very helpful in the afternoon, as he ran out and did errands for the bakers! Thanks Shaun!
As per the downs, the car needed a whole bunch of stuff done to it. Brakes, new tires, etc. Therefore, it equalled one whopping bill. And therefore the pre-trip inspection that we went there for, became a no-trip inspection. We will not be going to KC at the end of the month. No moula for that. We are disappointed but I'm ok with it. We hummed and hawed long enough in deciding that I was ok with either decision. We will enjoy the holidays here at home.
So, tonight I begin another round of night shifts. Only 2 this time. So today I hope to relax at home, hit the gym and then try to nap again this afternoon. See ya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment