Christmas baking..... here we come!
Tomorrow morning I'm off to my mom's to bake some goodies for the season and our little Christmas party. We baked 5 different things last year. This year we are just choosing our favorite 3 from last year. We're not going overboard! It should be fun!
I had such a nice evening with my sister! Shane and I went over to see her new place and have supper with her. That was nice! Then Steph and I went to the Y together to get Steph hooked up with a pass and get her acquainted with the gym. It is going to be SO nice to have a gym partner again! I had a friend I went to some classes with (ie. butts and gutts) last winter, but she cancelled her membership and moved into the country. I've missed having a partner! Now I can hang with my sister, have a gym partner and having somebody with me will make me want to go to aquafit in the evening when I can! It will feel like a social outing! We ended our lovely evening with yummy eggnog steamers and a cozy time relaxing in Steph's new bedroom! She gave me a great wrist/forearm massage! That sounds pretty strange, I know. I've had such sore wrists in the past 3-4 days with work. My sister's massage gifting is one of the best-kept secrets! Oops.....guess I just made that one public knowledge!
I just finished working my 3 12 hour night shifts over the weekend. It sure feels like I fall off the scene during my working weeks/weekends. I'm ok with that though. It's all good. I think it is a maturing thing for me to not be able to make everything that I want to. It's good for me (though I don't always want to think so).
I'm soon off for bed....haven't slept in the nighttime since thursday night! I don't think it will be a problem! Except that I'm pretty awake and feel like doing stuff....and can't sleep in tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment