I'm being stirred up.....and I think I may spin off into the heavens.....
"And I will sing the songs that awaken the dawn,
And I will usher in your appearing,
It's your face that I crave,
And it's your presence that I long for....."
On my walk to back to work this afternoon, I listened to Misty Edwards, a worship leader from Kansas City IHOP (on cd). I thought I may lift off the earth with the feeling that surrounded me. I had such a strong desire to dance on the sidewalk, but was quickly on my way back to work, that my arm was making circles beside me.....if my whole body couldn't dance at that moment, my arm was going to anyways!
I haven't blogged about my time in Kansas City yet, because I haven't had the words, or the time to sit and type. I don't know how to sum it all up. As seems to be the common theme of bloggers that went to IHOP, I am having a difficult time articulating as well!
I am challenged with the revelation of Jesus Christ.
I am overcome with the emotion that He can bring.
I am being drawn on a divine romance.
I am fascinated with the One I'm following.
I am so very curious about all the many facets of Jesus that I don't yet know.
My box of organization and control has once again been shaken.
I feel like my perspective has again been enlarged.
I feel like I've had a bit of fresh revelation of our Redeemer and Saviour.
I want to feed on the Word.
I want to medidate on the Scripture.
I want to study about our history, our present and our future as Saints.
I want to learn to sing the songs of the Lord.
I desire to flow in the Holy Spirit in a greater measure.
I really received a lot from the "meetings" we had with a few IHOPers. I was challenged to consider the future, the second coming of Jesus and being prepared. I was drawn to learn more about a fasted lifestyle. I was reminded of the gift that tongues can be. I enjoyed our time as a team, especially the fun moments and the intense 2 am prayer and prophetic times! I loved that! I felt a whole lot of anticipation about the present and the future. I feel excitement over were I am at and going and where our church is at and going as well!
There is so much I could say, and all the while, so little. So, more may leak out in the next few days...weeks.
"Take me with you. Come, let's run!" (Song of Songs 1:4)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment