I'm a little nervous.....
Well, I just printed off my second last official term paper of my degree! I'm a little nervous about handing it in though. See, it is all about my philosophy of nursing. I had quite the time trying to sum up what I think, because there are so many aspects to it!
Well, this is what I decided on...."nursing is an avenue to reveal Christ's love, serve others and impact the lives of those around me".
Well, I'm a little nervous to hand in my paper because it is all about Jesus and my personal beliefs. I'm not afraid to share them, I just hope that he considers my concepts as "professional" and related to the syllabus guidelines. So, here it goes! It is printed and I'm going to hand the sucker in! My prof....or his grader...will read all about Jesus and His love!! That's kinda cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment