Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Lalalalalalala................

Today...let's see, what can I say about today?
Well, for the most part today was good.....but I had my hour or two by myself (thankfully) of pissed-offness. It is a rare day that I feel generally pived but today was the day. A bag of M & Ms, prayer and studying to get my mind off of stupid annoyances seemed to help! Probably less effective than simply praying.....but I had to ignore my feelings a bit in order to focus on studying!

Tomorrow I write my last test of February! Yipee! Tomorrow is the last day of school before Reading Week........which means no school, but a few more days of work, Grand Forks, celebrating my sister's birthday, and the trip to Kansas City! I haven't had much brain time to think about the KC trip. I hope to generate some excitement about it in the next few days. I didn't realize that it crept up so fast!!!

I'm studying Abnormal Psych in the midst of writing this blog......so that I'm being productive at the same time. See my sleepy hubbie went to bed super early!!!! And I had to resist going to bed with him and made myself stay up to study.....but here I am!!!

So, I really should finish going through these notes for the second time and hop into my already-warm bed! I'm missing out on sleeping time........

No comments: