Wednesday, February 02, 2005

So, I was thinking about the cancer-related parts of my dream last night.

Interestingly enough, we took a little time at church tonight to pray about healing and certain specific people in our church with related prayer requests. I wonder if the disease-related theme to my dream correlated with the healing theme that was briefly touched on this evening. Perhaps I just need to be praying about the area of healing! I want more faith for it and more authority to walk in it! Heck, I'm in a healing profession! Boy, would that be great if God did great miracles through my hands in my career! It is not my hands that are significant, but I would love to see God blow people away before my eyes in the hospital, outside the walls of church or in a typical "spiritual" setting! May it be Lord!

No comments: