Tuesday, January 25, 2005

School's done for the day, and I'm a happy camper!

I am so sleepy lately! I was doing "the bob" in multiple classes today, and even at work yesterday afternoon! This is not a good thing!

Tonight I am having my mom and siblings over for supper! I am making lasagna....and we are having carrot cake that I made for dessert! How domestic! My youngest foster brother, Tyler, is leaving on friday and I wanted to be able to have an official good-bye so there is that aspect of closer for me. I am big on closure. Even if I don't know the baby THAT well, I still want to say good-bye. I think he was born in august....so he's about 5 months already! And what a little cutie!

I'm contemplating a nap before I get cooking....but here I am....wasting valuable sleeping time!
I must go!

No comments: