Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Mmmmm......to sleep in! I had the pleasure of sleeping in this morning until 10am! It was wonderful! Strangely, I'm still feeling fairly tired and feel like I could have slept another few hours! Yesterday in my first class I was actually doing the head-bob and my eyes were dancing their way to the back of my head! I usually don't have this problem! It really does suck when you are trying to listen and take notes and you can barely keep your eyes open!

I went swimming last night! For those of you who don't know, I'm taking swimming lessons at the Y! Yesterday night was my second lesson! I think I'm doing pretty good and I'm starting to like the water a little more! I've learned a bunch of floats, glides and the back crawl. The back crawl is what I'm trying to master now! I even went into the deep end and back crawled the whole length of the pool! It may not seem like much, but it is a start on learning how to swim!

Have a great day all you fishes! I'm off to get ready for school! It is my nice late day with only one class....though it is one of the worst ones! I will keep a good attitude! Last week, I shouted out an answer in class and earned myself a coffee! See this prof gives coffee questions and if you give him the answer he wants, he gives you a coffee! I got one! Bye!

No comments: