Thursday, January 13, 2005

I think I froze.....and I kinda wanted to cry.....

Not the greatest last hour and a half of my life. I plan on doing a minimal amount of venting, so if anyone doesn't want to hear it, close this window now! Trying not to complain but just express my frustration.

I missed my bus in order to stop by the doctor's office after class to find out the results from the ultrasound last week. Well, good and bad news, I'm completely normal! I was somewhat hoping that they would find something wrong with me so that they could fix it! Well, all abdomenal organs are perfectly fine. I left feeling fairly frustrated and somewhat wanting to cry. I am behind square one in figuring out my stomach issues! Very frustrating!

Then, with that news, and the buses I had missed, I ended up waiting for 35 minutes outside in the -45 degree weather for a bus to get home! I thought I'd brave the weather and walked about 10 minutes, until I could no longer feel my forehead. Then I hibernated in a bus shelter for the remaining 25 minutes. I have issues that I could talk to Winnipeg Transit about!

So, to turn around the negative sound of this post.....what are the positives?
-I have healthy organs
-I could have had to wait for the bus and the doctor even longer!
-It could be much colder out there
-I had a nice old man to talk to in the bus shelter about his love for history
-I could have had to wait without a bus shelter
-At least I had gloves and a scarf
-The bus was warm once I got in it for the few minute ride that I needed
-Now I'm home in my fairly warm appartment....and because I'm the only here, I can crank the heat as much as I want right now!

Stay warm out there!

No comments: