Hello all! Happy belated Thanksgiving! In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are a few things that I am thankful for! A warm bath/shower every morning, our car especially with winter approaching, my wonderful best friend and safe place Shaner, my awesome roommate, my family, my great girlfriends!, my cozy appartment, a big bed to sleep in each night, etc, etc. I really have it good! I spent most of my Thanksgiving studying for Spanish and working on other classes' homework. I have my first Spanish test tonight, but I think it will go alright. I'll study a bit after this down in the nursing lounge.
I'm figuring out some more stuff for the wedding! Hey, if there are any brides-to-be out there, I found the best thing! www.weddingbells.ca has the most greatest tool! You can sign up for free and get to use a guest list, task planner, budget thing, gift registry and design your own Wedsite! So neat! I am now addicted! I love logging on and having it say "Welcome Kristi and Shane". Wooppiee!!!! I'm especially addicted to the taskplanner that tells you when to have certain things done by and the guestbook thing that keeps a running total of who has responded (though we aren't to that point yet.......it is still months away)! Though, we have passed the 8 months mark this past weekend (actually on my birthday) and so it's 7 months and a bunch of days now!
Well, talk to you all later! Hope that Thanksgiving was good for all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment