We're just getting ready to head out for our trip to Kansas City for 2009! I'm getting excited!
We got to bed FAR too late (after 1am) and planned on getting up at 4am, which was far too little sleep. So, we planned to wake up at 5am. Good thing I happen to look at the clock at 5:09am and realize that I had set the alarm for 5 PM, not AM, after coming off nights yesterday morning! We both hardly slept, but we're up and getting ready to go! Pray for safety as we travel today =)
Again, it has been confirmed. I have the most awesome husband. The awesome guy was scrubbing the tub, cleaning the bathroom and sweeping the floors after midnight, so we can leave with a clean house! I was shocked and again blessed =) I am a lucky woman!
Off we go!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! You're on your way! Have a wonderful trip! I love you!
ps. glad to hear you took the extra hour of sleep : )
You need to update sister! Yes to your comment about our level of drama. It is a little too much for my comfort and I will be happy when it quiets down.
Post a Comment