Today started the birthday celebrations! My birthday is not until Monday the 12th, but because my birthday is on Thanksgiving this year, Shane and I celebrated today!
Today, we also got a huge snowfall! I don't know if there has been a snowfall before my birthday on any year that I can remember. It usually snows before the end of the month, but not before my birthday! I don't mind the snow but I don't like that it has come before my big day! I was born in fall....not winter =) It has thrown me off!
My hubbie planned a wonderful day for me! Everything from cards, 24 red roses, activities such as mini-golf and glow-bowling, a yummy lunch at Olive Garden, and a plan B for the evening because of the weather. He had planned to have a bonfire with some s'mores at the park, but we were in the midst of a snowstorm, so we enjoyed yummy drinks at the local Starbuck's instead =)
My husband is the greatest and I'm so blessed to have him! Thanks for making my 27th birthday celebration special, babe!
Friday, October 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment