We've got a house....for a little while at least!
Yes, for the next 3 weeks and 1 day we are pretending to be home owners! It is feeling good so far!
We have been enjoying the house, the peace and quiet, the air conditioning, the cottage-like neighborhood, our buddy Zoey and the wii (thanks Stefan for lending us Mario Kart). We have yet to enjoy the BBQ, the fire pit and Dance Dance Revolution. But we have 3 weeks more to enjoy all these perks!
We're on a little bit of holiday mode even though our schedules haven't changed. For example, we were at a wedding last evening and only got home just before midnight. Well, from 12-1am, these Farrows were found doing laps in the virtual world. I tend to get a little worked up when I lose repeatedly =) Shane thinks that's hilarious!
I even moved the keyboard with us that Joel has been generously lending us! I set it up in the living room and have been singing and playing while Shane works on a paper for the course that he is taking through the U of M.
I'm really looking forward to the provision from the Lord of a house of our own one day. Until then, I will continue to thank Him for the apartment we have and enjoy our 3 weeks here as much as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY for Mario Kart and DDR and playing and singing on the keyboard!!! Good Times indeed!
Post a Comment