Good Morning!
Today is my last 9 hour shift of this week. I'm looking forward to the weekend! I have 2 more 9 hour shifts next week and then off to the doctor's on Friday. We'll see what the plan is from there. I'm not sure exactly what my wrist doesn't like, but it hasn't been too happy with 9 hours or the postpartum ward (not sure which one)! I think it's feeding those babies that bothers it!
Tonight, Shane and I are headed to the park for a BBQ and bonfire because we've been in the mood for one! Tomorrow, I'm going to enjoy coffee with a dear friend and a belated Father's Day BBQ in Mitchell. And Sunday is our usual Sanctuary marathon. I get to sing with the Worship With the Word team that I'm on and that's usually a fun time! We're working through the Song of Solomon for the last year and a half!
So, if I have pictures, I may post them! Otherwise, enjoy your weekends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment