Shane, Steph, Christina and I hit the beach this afternoon! It was a great day to be outside and in the sun! It was relaxing, enjoyable and good, old summertime fun! Monday afternoons are the new beach day for this HOP crowd!
Summer...here we come!
Thoughts, wrestles and revelations from my heart and mind
2 comments:
Is that a lake or an ocean that I forgot about? Looks like fun! Steven and I are going to go to Colorado in July for a little R&R also. We haven't had a vacation in forever and we have lots of friends in Co. so it makes lodging cheaper. ;-)
So you saw our news!!! Exciting huh? It is surreal, but the birth mother is sending us the ultrasound pictures, then we'll get to see the baby!!! I am so excited. Now I know what color to buy and I am going to get busy finishing the nursery!!
KC
Kristi,
It's just a little man-made lake! But it's good enough! Holidays are awesome! Hope you enjoy yours!
Your news is awesome! It will be so great to get those pictures! I'm so excited for you!
Kristi
Post a Comment