On Saturday, my fabulous sister planned a special day for us for no special occasion other than it rocks to be sisters! Shane knew about the plan but didn't breathe a word because he is just one of the best secret keepers there is!
All I knew was the I had to be ready at 1pm, showered and hair done. So I was ready to go when Steph arrived. Except, when I answered the door, Steph was standing in her grad dress, holding mine and Shane was video-taping my reaction! So, as embarrassing as it was, we spent the day in public in our grad dresses! Mine is now 8 years old, Steph being 5 years old! Might as well get more of our moneys worth than just 1 day!
These are two shots from our lovely lunch at Pine Ridge Hollow! We love that place! There happened to be a wedding there that day and we got asked some funny questions. "Are you in the wedding party?" and "Which one is the bride?"! Funny!
Then came the best part! We went go-carting in our dresses! That is more embarrassing than a lovely lunch at Pine Ridge! How freeing to throw fear of man to the wind! It was a blast!
Then we went glow-bowling! We got some more hilarious reactions! It was fun adding the lovely bowling shoes to the outfit!
Then evening held supper at Steph's and fresh home-made bread! Then some gals joined us for some pedicures! I love pedicures!
Steph, I had a lovely day! I have the best sister ever!
5 comments:
I had such a great time with you! YAY for throwing fear of man to the wind ; ) I love you!
What a great time! I don't know what that's like. But it will be fun watching my girls grow up as sister. But Justin is getting married in August so I hope go get close to his fiancee Amanda.
you. guys. are. AWESOME.
That is awesome. Not having a sister of my own I am jealous and what a riot about the wedding thing. That would be awesome if you said "Umm, Yeah we were your brides maids". :-)
Thanks for your post, you are great! We are really going to have to hook up!
Both your dresses looked like wedding gowns!! haha. So perdy!!
I don't think I fit my grad dress even after 5 years...never mind 8!
You guys are a hoot!
Post a Comment