Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some of favorite babies...

Mr. Eli....such a smart and sweet boy! Son of Johan and Corrie, good friends of ours! I had the honor of being at his grand entrance into life outside the womb back in May of 2006! And a sibling is joining his family in August! Yippee!


Justice...the newest addition! Son of Joe and Jacquie, more friends of ours from Sanctuary. I had the pleasure of being at this little guy's amazing birth in March.


Our beautiful niece, Raign Elizabeth, Shane's sister Dawn's daughter. She is so squishable! Unfortunately, I missed her birth, stuck in a rainstorm in Kansas City back in December!


Kenya, who is now a 5 months and such a happy little girl! Daughter of Amy and Russ, friends of ours from years ago!


"Behold, children are a hertiage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward....happy is the man who has his quiver full of them" Psalm 127:3,5

1 comment:

Allison said...

Children are a gift from God.