The Things I like about 5:30am Wake-up....
- the apartment is dark and quiet
- I have enough time to do things in a relaxed time frame
- the shower is nice and warm and I can start the day praying
- I have time to do my computer stuff in between getting ready
- showering and doing my hair means I'll look nice for my patients =)
- I can sit down for a nice breakfast of Vector cereal! Yum!
- I have time to pray and read my Bible
- I get to take a nice walk from my parking spot to the hospital....then parking is free too!
- I have time to sit and relax with co-workers before getting out on the floor
- There seems to be a lot of time to pray in the mornings!
So, far I'm finding a lot of nice aspects of waking up so early!
Oh, and by the way, I got to have a delivery yesterday! I'm hoping for another one today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment