Friday, April 25, 2008

Update

Well, I'm off to work in the next 5 minutes for my last 5 hour shift. I did 2 weeks of 4 hour shifts and then 2 weeks of 5 hour shifts. Next week, I graduate to 6 hour shifts!

I could use prayer this morning. I have a progress meeting with a number of people involved in the back-to-work process at 10:30am. These meetings aren't always the most comfortable, depending on who is all present.

Thankfully, I can report that 7 out of 9 shifts were appropriate for a back-to-work. Unfortunately, 2 weren't and that is really frustrating. I will have to bring this up and some people don't want to hear it, while others do.

I had a neat experience at work yesterday which I may have to blog about a little later....

I'm pretty tired this morning, and it's continuing from yesterday. I was super tired yesterday afternoon and evening. I was in my pjs by 4:30! And went to bed by 9:17! I'd love to crawl back into bed, but I'll just have to take a power nap when I get home!

In general (minus those 2 days), work has been good! It's good to be back and I'm getting refreshed at all kinds of things! It's awesome to serve people in this way again!

No comments: