Work Update
So, last week was the official start to my Back-to-Work Program. I was a little nervous, and excited! It went well! My body didn't seem to mind the 5:30am wake-up 2 days in a row and the ward was really slow, which was probably a good start to a BTW program.
It was really nice to be at work again. It was good to see coworkers (I even was greeted with 2 big hugs Thursday morning and many questions). It was nice to be with laboring patients again and to learn that some of my role comes second nature and it will come back quickly.
I have yet to be in a delivery, so maybe this week. I may have to use my wrist a little more when there is the urgency of a baby appearing! I'm looking forward to a delivery!
This morning, I'm back to work for my first stretch of 3 shifts. Last week my wrist was extra achy after work, so I'm praying that this week is better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kristi! So your back to work. Must be quiet the adjustment. But feels good eh? That would be an awesome experience being a part of a new life entering this world. New life is amazing. I know that two fold. How's your wrist today? I will pray for total healing there. Happy Delivering!
Allison :)
Thanks for commenting and praying, Allison! The wrist is doing pretty good so far, despite a little being a little achy! It is quite a special place to work =)
Post a Comment