Friday, December 22, 2006

Let the holidays begin!!!!

I just finished my last shift before Christmas! I worked that past two nights and they were nice for me. I just love working only 2 in a row!

And now I have the Christmas week off! I have a great boss! I have from right now on the 22nd to the later evening of the 29th off from work! He gave me a great Christmas schedule!

And I've surprised myself in the last few days with how excited I'm getting about Christmas. It generally isn't a huge deal for me because I can celebrate the meaning of Christmas any day of the year! It's not the day that matters to me!

But, I'm a little extra excited about it this year. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I didn't get to do Christmas last year because I worked all of Christmas, missed family gatherings, Shane and I didn't give each other any presents and then off we went to OneThing. This year I get to make all family get-togethers but one, Shane and I are giving gifts to one another which is a special treat and I get a lot of Shane and family time this week! Yippee!

So, I should get to bed so that I can wake up and begin my week off!

No comments: