Friday, December 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!!!

Today is Christina's birthday! I hope that you have a fun day and enjoy the next year of 24 like crazy!

Two other friends of mine have also had birthdays this week - Erica and Heather - and both days I was meaning to call them and then it got too late! Bummer! So, Heather, if you are reading this, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!

On the wrist front, I'm have a really good wrist week! Probably the best that it's been in the past 3 months or so! I'm very encouraged and praying that this means total and complete healing from this place forward!

Today I start my 3 day shifts in a row weekend. Usually if my wrist is going to hurt at all, it is going to be after this specific weekend in a month. So, here's the test!

I've had the least pain all week, compared to the past 12 or so and I have been able to play guitar almost every day without pain too! It's been so great! I'm very encouraged!

No comments: