Ahhhh....I love Wednesday mornings!
Wednesday mornings are one of my favorite times of the week! I love having the morning at home, and all to myself. It is some nice Kristi time. Shane goes out with Brian each Wednesday morning and though I sometimes want to sleep in, I try to get up when he leaves so that I get some valuable time to myself.
Wednesdays are generally the days that I get some good studying in. Right now I'm watching a DVD series on the Song of Solomon. I'm really enjoying it, but each DVD is so long that I have to break it up over the week!
Wednesdays usually means making a good supper too! And I like that! After coming off fast days on Tuesdays and having the day at home mostly on Wednesday, we make a point of having a yummy supper together! I also like that about Wednesdays.
Wednesdays are usually days that I can fit in a coffee with a friend! Today Christina and I are going for coffee to celebrate her birthday which was last Friday. It will be nice to get together! Then I'm going to do a little more Christmas shopping as we are having our first official gathering this Saturday and we wanted to get my mom a little something.
So, all in all, Wednesdays are in competition for my favorite day of the week. I love staying at home. I love alone time (sometimes). I love having yummy suppers with my hubbie. I love the occasional coffee with a good friend. I love having time to pray, read the Word and study more specifically.
Ahhh....I'm glad it's Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment