Wednesday, November 12, 2003

OK.....all you married people out there, some advice please! How do you manage financial stress, enjoying every moment of planning your wedding and conflicts that arise? I'm having a tough time enjoying myself these days because the $$$ for the wedding is so tight. It really brings such a burden on. I am totally thankful that Shaner is taking the financial load of it (otherwise a wedding would be impossible), but that creates stress as well. I can't be working all the time to make money to pay for the wedding, because school is really time and energy consuming. I hate feeling the way I do when I'm not in control of making my own money to pay for things. I don't want to be dependent on Shane's bank account to pay for the wedding......baaaa humbug. I'm trying not to cry because I'm in the computer lab at the University and would rather not burst out in tears in front of the computer. We have very many ideas and strategies to reduce the cost of the wedding, but something else has got to give in order for this to be fun and not entirely stressful! I get a miracle and a lot of prayer is what we need. Please pray for us!

No comments: