Hello everyone! I'm happy today! I just got home from church....which I enjoyed! Not that that is unusual! I think I'll go again tonight! I love worship times....and I like to show up at the community meeting stuff, even though after 4 or 5 years of attending WCV I am not officially a member! I hope that God really provides for the finances that WCV is needing at this time! Jesus, please provide!
OK, on a totally different note....you know those kind of people, both male and female that give off a certain vibe? It is like a "sexual-tension"-type vibe (in the words of my dear Jeanetta and Ulmer!). Maybe they struggle with the opposite sex, are fairly desperate, or are just simply horney, but they give off a vibe. You know, I just gotta say, "Talk to the ring!". Boy, some emotional and spiritual things are extremely evident. I wonder what kind of things we all give off? I'm sure that some parts of our all of our personalities are visible. So, I wonder what people, especially the ones that don't know me, see in me......it is interesting to think about (without making it a fear of man thing). Just being aware that people in the world are watching and you really are representing Somebody. I sure hope that I'm doing a good job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment