Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! I'm in a happy mood! Just finished my last class (kinda) of the year 2003. Just one more spanish class next week and 3 exams! I skipped the very end of the class this morning because it is SOOOOO BORRRRINGGGGG!!! And to my dismay, I found out a second ago that the course I transfered into this week, has the same prof!! I'm going to absolutely die!! Oh, well, I get a lot of homework done in her classes because it is so boring and dry!
Today is grocery shopping day! That's exciting because when the appartment has food it feels like Christmas! My mother is coming on over for supper! I'm going to make some yummy tacos!
It is also house cleaning day! I don't remember the last time that it was house cleaning day! We aren't letting any visitors in the appartment, because it's slightly embarassing! I just have zero motivation to work at a clean house and I really don't care when it is messy. How will I solve this problem??.......ahhh!!! Maid service! That would be perfect!
A bunch of us (Christina, some buds from nursing, and such) are going to a church service tonight. I'm looking forward to it, and to the potential of going out with peers afterwards! Boy, I'm pretty holy this week! (ha ha) 3 services in a matter of 4 days! That's a record!

No comments: