Friday, August 08, 2003

Well, this is my last blog until my trip. My plane leaves in 8 hours, and I would love to be sleeping right now! I have to wake up at 3:15am to get to the airport at a good time! My wonderful Shaner is driving me so early in the morning!
Thanks for everything guys! Thanks for your support, prayers and financial help! God has gone beyond my expectations for providing for this trip! Please pray for me throughout this time! My team and I could use all the prayer we can get!
I really am excited! I am excited what God is going to do in my heart! I am excited to see another area of the Kingdom and another culture of worshippers! I am a little nervous about what to say. I guess it is silly but......I just don't feel like I know exactly what to share with others. I know that it will all come and that God gives us the words to say. Thank the Lord!
Well, take care all! Enjoy the rest of your summer and see you at the end of August!

No comments: