Friday, August 01, 2003

It has been a little while since I last was on here! 8 days until I leave for my trip! It is getting so much more of a reality because I'm leaving in a week tomorrow!!! I am getting really excited! And a little nervous that I won't remember anything about nursing since I had my last exams in April! Hopefully I remember even the basics! Today I got a package in the mail from Global Health Outreach. I got a shirt that we all will be wearing, and other such important and last minute things/info.
I have been so blessed by a bunch of my friends and family! My trip is paid for! Thank-you Jesus! This way I'll hopefully be able to take care of school with that money! Not everyone's donations are in yet, so I don't know exactly where I am at, but I do know that it is taken care of! Thank-you Jesus again!
I'm working nights tonight and I really should pack some more, do some last minute errands tonight and have a nap!
Bless you all!

No comments: