It is nearing 1am and I just can't get tired enough to sleep. I was lying in bed for the past hour and it's just not going anywhere! I'm actually feeling a little ill! Hopefully it's momentarily! Please God, keep me healthy! It sure would be a bad time to get sick, especially since I never do! I thought maybe staring at this screen would make me tired!
I had my last shift at work today, until after my trip! Now it is really happening! I worked like a horse this shift and had a bunch of motivation because I knew it was my last for a few weeks! 2 days and 5 hours until I leave! I'm getting more and more excited! I know everything will get done before I go! I am trying to work out some student aid stuff with the student aid people and my dad. I really want this stuff settled before I go, so that I don't have to worry about not having money for September! Except a major praise report is that I can pretty much pay almost all my tuition with the money that was supposed to go towards my trip, because of my generous friends and family and ultimately, Jesus!
Talk to you all after a good nights sleep! Though I really don't feel much more tired! I'll try to drift off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment