Tuesday, August 05, 2003

4 days and I'll be flying Toronto to Miami at this time! Unfortunately I've made myself a little on the busy side until I go! Ahhh! Why do I pack so much stuff in! I just wanted to get some nice relational coffees in with my friends and family before I leave. My coffee with my mom was really nice! We went to the lounge in the Fort Garry Hotel! I really enjoyed our time together! It is so good that no matter what kind of times you go through or issues that may arise, my mom will always be my mother, I will always be her daughter and we will always love one another. That's comforting and makes everything kinda alright.
My roomie left me last night! She flew off to Florida this morning and by the time I get to Florida after my trip to El Salvador, she will have left for home 3 days prior=( We aren't going to see each other for probably a month! Except that school starts in a month yesterday! Oh my goodness! It is coming so soon! I'm slowly warming up to the idea of going at it again, but with probably more umph! than ever. Third year, I have heard from many is the toughest! But I will try to work my butt off, still have time to live, love and breathe, and I will succeed!

My baby sister is now living at my appartment. She is going to be living here while Christina and I are gone for the month of August. She hopefully will hear word about her appartment this week and then she'll go from there! She started her new job today and I felt all motherly helping her get prepared last night. My mom would say a blessing over us kids each morning as we were leaving for school. Then when I didn't live at home anymore and became a student again, she bought a plaque that said the blessing so that I could read it and hear her saying it over me. So, I was half asleep this morning when Steph left for work, but I said to her from the depths of sleep the blessing that my mom would have said had she been here this morning. "May God bless you and keep you. May He cause his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace". I love my family.
Well, I must get to the shower because I am going out with Sarah and Jeanette before work. I especially had to see Sarah before she goes back to B.C or I'll miss the chance until Christmas!
Take care all! And enjoy the rain!

No comments: