Saturday, March 29, 2014

Random Things...

Hello all! Sorry for my tardiness! I've been meaning to blog all week....but don't have anything big to blog about these days.

Most of my "extra" time is filled with study hours. 2 weeks from today and I will be writing the NCLEX exam already! So, I have certain areas that I really need to work on and review and we as a family are going to be putting in the hours the next 2 weeks. And then it will be done =)

I've really been enjoying learning again and using parts of my brain that have been a little dormant =) It has been mentally refreshing and is good for my heart! I'm so thankful for the grace the Lord has given us for this short season and I'm glad that it isn't like this all the time because that would be too much =) Normally, I always nap when Noah is napping. With the blessing of the time change and the grace of the Lord for studying, I have been able to use many naptimes for studying instead =) Yay!

So, please pray for me in the next 2 weeks and especially on April 12th as I take the test!

Here are cute family pictures from last weekend after a 2 year old birthday party!



No comments: