This week, we got a free reconditioned Vitamix and have been really enjoying smoothies and milkshakes! It was another reminder that God provides for us in creative ways =) Noah really doesn't like the loud noise it makes and so we've been talking about fear these days and teaching him that to say "no fear in Jesus' name because Jesus is with me"!
On Friday, I was driving with Noah in his car seat behind me and he started talking about something making him scared. This is new language he's using and we want to give him the tools to combat it. So, I said to the line above to him and told him that Jesus is with him so he doesn't have to be afraid.
His next comment blew me away and melted my heart.
"Jesus loves you and He died on the cross".
Wham! Straight from the mouth of a 2 year old. Unprompted. Simple truth about the cross!
Wowzers! In the last few days, he has been talking about the cross. It is perfect timing leading up to Easter in 2 weeks and I think I'm going to follow his lead and we'll teach him more about the cross and the resurrection.
Those are awesome parenting moments that make your heart soar =)
Noah wanted to wear the right hockey stuff for playing hockey so here he is =)


1 comment:
He is so funny.. Love the outfit for hockey..
Post a Comment