Sunday, March 09, 2014

Official!

At the beginning of January, I wrote that I was pursuing writing my NCLEX (aka American Nursing Exam). I felt the peace to proceed forward in the process back in fall and started the mound of paperwork required, doing a bunch of it during my trip to Winnipeg in November.

This week I got my official letter in the mail and the authorization to test email from the testing center! I can write it whenever I'd like to now!

So, I'm still praying about the exact date but am hoping to write the test in the next 5 weeks before my mom and Henry come to visit! I'll keep you posted as I know!

The study motivator has been turned up! I'm aiming to studying 2 hours a day over the next few weeks and working on a schedule to make that possible. It has been fun to be in the books again and feeling like a student again =) My sister and I even had a study date at a cute coffee shop yesterday morning =) Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're putting some fun in with the studying!:)
RUTH