Sunday, March 16, 2014

Introducing....the long-awaited......sign!

Community living has awesome blessings and large challenges that ebb and flow in different moments and quarters. It has been the cause of many smiles and many tears in my world over the past 2 years.

We've thought about putting up a sign on our door many, many times but just hadn't done it yet.

Well, it has been done. We have a sign on the door.

I have laughed and laughed about it this week and find it funny (and awesome) that my incredibly gracious and patient husband finally had enough of the business knocks at all hours of the day and wrote it, laminated it and put it up =) I'm giving him a high five!

I'm guessing you want to see this sign....so here it is. Welcome to the Farrows!

And ps. we've had no business knocks since the sign went up this week! It's been peaceful!


No comments: