We are now 39 weeks pregnant and so excited to meet our baby soon! Within the next 3 weeks, we WILL meet our kiddo and that is exciting! From days, to weeks, to hours we don't know, but the Lord does! And He has the perfect birthday picked out for our baby =)
It's amazing the theories, opinions and preferences everyone has. You notice this in a big way when you're the one carrying the baby and everyone thinks they know what you're having, when it's coming and such. I've decided it's a humorous game and to take the comments in stride because only the Lord knows when this baby will come and if it is a boy or girl. So be it! All the opinions of others can't control this process. I can rest in the sovereignty of God, knowing that He has a plan in process for me, my baby and our little family. It's going to be a good story too!
2 comments:
I agree with you Kristi. Only the Lord knows who this baby is, and when the little one will make his/her appearance! One thing we do know is...that baby will be LOVED no matter day, time, or sex. :))) I'm glad you're not weighing heavily on all our opinions. There is nothing opinions can do to change anything!
Bon, it's such a blessing to know how loved this baby will be =) I like the guesses and it's fun to read what people put up on the life tree =) I don't mind the guesses =)
Post a Comment