Friday, September 24, 2010

Tidbits of Info

Tonight was good-bye with Shane's parents and grandpa and it's too late on a night that was full of emotion to write about it right now. So, instead, I'll fill you in with a few random trip preparation details.

1. Our van is clean and ready to head to bed for the winter! We have our stabilizer fluid, we've been to Mr.Lube and we visited the car wash today. The storage lady finally called us back and we've got a date on Monday to tuck the van in to bed for the next 6 months.

2. The shopping is done! We finished up the last of the stuff today and that was my goal. I didn't want to be doing any shopping after Friday and my list is crossed off! Woo hoo!

3. There are only a few things left on my list of things to do before we leave! Soooo many have been crossed off!

It's pretty neat that this time next week is Orientation Day! I must say, as someone who loves organizing, administrating and scheduling, I am so pumped to get my hands on our binders that we get at registration! I always loved the part of each new school year when I got new school supplies, new classes started and I got to look through new syllabuses in university.

I haven't been a student over the last 5 years and I'm really looking forward to it again! Woo! Hoo!

No comments: