Sunday, September 19, 2010

He is the best Author!

Well, God always knows how to write the best stories!

So, Friday I posted about our $1500 need for Monday's appointment at the bank. Since that time, through the hands of 10 generous people, we now have $1510.00 and it's only Sunday!!!!!

The last $20 is the funny part =) I shared with a few gals tonight at Sanctuary that we were $10 from our goal. I thought that it would be the delightful humor of the Lord if someone who didn't know came up to us with $10. Well, it didn't quite work out that way but the story is neat! Someone asked at the end of the night where we were in regards to our $1500 goal. I said that we were $10 from it and so that someone wanted to be that final $10!

A little while later, we were telling another person the story of the $1500 and the last $10. Sure enough, that other person had been thinking about giving us what was in their wallet but wasn't sure if they were going to do that or not. What was in the wallet??? $10. So, now we have $1510.00!

I love the way the Lord weaves the tale together! And, God brought in the goal the day before we needed it! He's so kind!

So, with great joy about the way the Lord has worked out the first part of our YWAM fees, we will go to the bank and do a wire transfer tomorrow! I'm excited to go to the bank tomorrow! It's going to be a fun trip =)

2 comments:

Lanney said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing the story. I love hearing how God works like that.

Christina said...

Yay GOD!!