Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girl's Day!

We had our annual Christmas Girls Day on Monday at Pine Ridge Hollow! It is a fun time of year! We've gone to Pine Ridge Hollow for the last 5 Christmases to celebrate!

I've spent many of these past years in the same dress =) So, after last year's visit to Pine Ridge, I decided that next year I would need something new to wear. So I got a new dress this year! And my first pair of heels...which are difficult to walk on!



3 out of 5 years one of the gals has been pregnant! We've made it a tradition to take a shot of the prego of the group! It's Shauna's turn this year! She's such a cute prego!


The rest of the pics are ones of my beautiful girlfriends from many different areas of my life!






And my favorite...


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love girl's night at Pine Ridge Hollow, what a wonderful tradition!