Today it begins....
Tonight is my first night shift in 18 months. Yikes.
I am thankful that I've gotten to sleep during the night for the last year and a half! I've gotten 8-9 hours of sleep each night for the last 18 months and that has made me feel so good for the most part! I'm still trying to be in bed 8 hours before a shift, but it definitely requires effort when you don't have much time in between shifts.
Tonight is the beginning of my first weekend in 18 months as well. I have so very much enjoyed having Saturdays and Sundays off. I've especially loved being a part of Sanctuary each Sunday for a year and a half. That has been a blessing! Starting tonight, I'm on work, eat and sleep mode until I wake up Sunday afternoon.
I've been a little anxious this week about these night shifts. I haven't had to try and sleep 8 hours during the day in the summer in a long time. I'm feeling better this morning than I did the last few days when I think about work tonight.
Please pray for me if you think of it =) I need peace and confidence for tonight! I'm sure it will be fine, but getting back into the swing of things is a little intimidating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment