Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my best buddy!

Today is my husband's 28th birthday and we're going to celebrate! But....it's a secret plan so I can't blog it on here yet because the day has just begun!

We're starting with a nice sleep-in because it's always nice to have a little sleep-in on your special day! Then we'll get the day started =)

Shane is so awesome. I just have to brag a little on here. I could not have asked for a better match for me and I am so very blessed and happy to have him as my husband. He encourages me, truly supports me, causes me to go further than I would have on my own, compliments me regularly, hugs me consistently and prays for me multiple times each day. I didn't know that marriage could be so enjoyable and edifying!

Shane is funny and silly, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the Lord and people, bold and aware of his authority in the Spirit, committed to Jesus above all else, willing to take risks, becoming more gentle and humble as the years go by, and crazy handsome on top of all the awesome internal qualities =) He's great with kids, he's a good preacher, he's diplomatic when I'm awkward, he loves my family and there is no one else I'd rather walk beside through this life!

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a GREAT post about a GREAT bro-in-law! You have a wonderful husband, Kristi!