Friday, August 15, 2008

The End of A Long Road...

Today will probably mark the end of a long road. Likely, today will be my last day of my second Back-To-Work Program since the problems with my wrist started. I will know officially on Wednesday when I see the doctor, but, it looks like today is the last buddy shift and then I'll be on my own, in my regular rotation, starting next week.

Cheers to moving on! (But please continue to pray for full restoration for my wrist - I still have pain)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats on your (hopefully!) last day of BTW! How did it go?

I'm crazy and going back for an extra 4 hours tonight from 19:30-23:30 (after working till 15:30),cuz my ward had no one for late evenings and it meant I didn't have to stay for the whole extra 8. =S

I just keep counting down the shifts, and reminding myself I'll be off for 3 months, so its really not that bad. ;)

Stephanie said...

YAY!! Last of the BTW in the Name of Jesus! I pray that your wrist is FULLY healed! Amen.