Yesterday, Shane and I had some friends over to enjoy their company. Johan, Corrie and Eli came by to talk, play and eat together. It was good to catch up and be together socially, where we can say more than a quick hello in the prayer room!
These folks are great! I am excited about the little princess that is in the oven and waiting to make her appearance towards the end of the summer! I even got to feel her position yesterday and that was fun! I always need practice on my Leopold's Maneuvers! Thanks Corrie!
Here's some pics of the playtime in the evening!
Look at that cute bum! Had to get a shot of that!
Also had to get a shot of Corrie and Caitlin doing DDR together!
Corrie, Johan and Eli....we like you guys! Thanks for coming over!
1 comment:
love hanging out with you guys
Post a Comment