On Saturday, we had a BBQ with some friends and family! It was nice! We ate together out on the patio, laughed and chatted at the table, and got moving with MarioKart and Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii!
I must say, I do enjoy hosting. I've realized that fact over the few years that I've been on my own as an adult. I love having our Christmas party each year, even though we stuff 20-30 people into an apartment living room! I've loved hosting Tuesday night prayer for the 2-3 years that we have and seen ourselves outgrow our place. I love inviting people over for supper and having people eat and talk around my table. I do love to host! I've been limited living in an apartment, so I think I'll be in my glory when I have a house of my own to host in! Woo! Hoo!
Here are some pics of Saturday evening! Starting with supper on the patio!
Now for the pics of MarioKart and DDR!
1 comment:
good times.
Post a Comment