Tonight I took Shane out on a date! We had a great time together going out on the town! Often our date nights are low-key and often around home. Tonight we went out!
First for a round of mini-golf at Grand Prix! That was fun! I was so winning the game and then threw it all away the last 3 holes! Bummer!
Then we headed to BDI for ice cream! Shane had his favorite "Goog" for the first time this year. We walked around the beautiful homes, dreaming of what we'd like and laughing about silly things! Ahh...it was lovely.
Then to top off the romance, we made a stop by Superstore to pick up what is becoming my closest nighttime buddy. Benadryl. This itch just won't stop!
I love my hubbie more and more all the time! Boy, do I love date night too!
No comments:
Post a Comment