Monday, July 14, 2008

Life in the Farrow household....

Well, the summer is flying by. We are still house-sitting and loving having a home! We're here until Sunday and have enjoyed our time! Our desire for a home of our own has definitely been heightened! So, we increase our prayers =)

We got to host Tuesday night prayer here last week. It was nice to host again and not worry about neighbors being disturbed! My brother and sister both spent a night with us over the weekend which is always fun! I love having people over! Saturday night we had some SHOP friends over for a potluck BBQ. The pictures to follow are from Saturday night!

I continue to be itchy. Yes, itchy. It's a weird problem that I've had for the last 4 weeks or so. Very annoying problem. I went back to the doctor's today and will go again on Wednesday after my bloodwork is back. I have no idea what is triggering the itching!

I finished 10 hour shifts at work and now am graduating to 11 hour shift on Thursday. Work has been insane and crazy busy! My wrists have been doing very well in spite of the craziness and the long hours. I still have achy, burning and stiff days, but they are doing pretty good which is encouraging! At this rate, I'll be back to my regular position by mid-August. I'm especially going to miss having every Sunday with my SHOP friends when I return to working every other weekend =(

This week we're enjoying our last number of days in this house, giving our apartment a really good clean before we're back, heading to the beach, getting haircuts, visiting my mom, studying, praying and I'm working Thursday and Friday! It should be good but I think this week is going to fly by!



More fun with the Wii!


Look at the determination and focus!


More Wii fun!


Relaxing and chatting upstairs with these beautiful ladies!

No comments: