Merry Christmas Eve!
I like Christmas Eve....
Tonight we are going to Shane's parents for our usual family Christmas. Yes, we were just there but Saturday was an exception from the norm because most of the family can't make it today. Every other year, we celebrate with them on the 24th. Less people means less noise and more baby-holding time! I got to get a few more holds in before the new year, especially since the little darling is still under my 10 pound wrist restrictions.
Reason being is that I'm having surgery on my wrist next week. Remember me on Thursday afternoon, the 3rd. I'm having a scope where they go into my wrist with little cameras to check what is going on. They will be able to see more accurately than what the MRI showed last May. I'll give more details as the day gets closer.
So, putting surgery woes out of my mind, I'm going to enjoy these days of Christmas with family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment