Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Yeah! The season is upon us! I'm excited that today is the beginning of December! It's going to be a good month!

The Christmas season started around our house this week. The annual Christmas baking day with my mom and sister was on Tuesday, the first Christmas carol was played, eggnog made its first appearance (compliments of Steph's craving) and Shane and I set up the tree together!

All in preparation for the annual Farrow Christmas party this evening! This is the 8th year! 18 people coming! Some from the high school years, some go back to elementary school, some from present girls days and some friends of ours from Sanctuary. I'm really looking forward to tonight! It's always a good time!


Steph, Shane and I made it out to the Santa Clause Parade 2 weeks ago! Check out the hat! It reads "I believe in Santa Clause" (what a lie!)


Christmas Baking Day with the ladies!


Mom's famous Christmas cookies!


Setting up the tree on Thursday!


We had a casualty. Boo hoo! We attempted resuscitation. No success.


My silly and dramatic husband with a tree branch

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love all the Christmas stuff! It was fun baking & checking out the Santa Clause parade...I promise that I do not believe in Santa Clause ; ) I'm sorry about your ornamental casualty, as well.

lee said...

your ma and my ma look alike. hmmm...