Thursday, January 05, 2006

Do I hear the roar of the ocean and the swish of palm trees????????

Not yet but very soon! I work in about an hour, one more 12 hour night shift before I'm off! Tomorrow morning I'm going to crash in my bed for a few hours and have a very reduced night in order to get up and finish up the end of the packing. A taxi is picking me up at 3pm and then we're off to pick up Steph at her place.

Our place leaves Winnipeg at 5:20pm and then we are off to Toronto for the evening and night. We get to spend the night in a hotel there!

Early saturday morning we are off on another jet plane for warm Puerto Rico, with a little stop over in Miami.

I'm totally pumped! I just have to make it through tonight's shift! Then I get to spend a whole week on the beach with my sister, eating tons of good food, going on some fun excursions perhaps and wearing skirts and dresses every evening! I have some interesting books to read on the beach while I'm there (The Overview of the End Times and The Rewards of Fasting). It should be interesting learning while lazing in the sun!

Alright, I should run and eat before work! Have great weeks! See you all when we return!

No comments: