Monday, January 16, 2006

A BABY BOY!!!!

My dear friend, Amy, my best friend from grade 6, had a baby boy today!!!! I had a very to the point message on my machine this evening from her husband. No weight, details or time of birth at this time. Just a little message to say they had their baby, it was a boy and his name is Jude Isaac. What a nice name! I had the honor of knowing the names they picked out during her pregnancy! Only me, Amy and her husband! I was so honored!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! MY DEAR FRIEND HAD A BABY!!!!

I plan on going out to see the two later on this week. First, I have to return to work after my holiday! Tomorrow is my first day back. I'm a little nervous and totally dreading it! It is a little scarey after you are out of the groove for a bit! I better hit the hay!!! Good night!

No comments: